- rinses unusually clean, 99.9% germ-free, as clean as the running water it’s rinsed in.
- is made from sustainable wood fiber (the most abundant and fastest replenishing natural resource).
- is super soft, absorbent, durable, and stain-resistant.
- reduces the need for, and exposure to, chemical cleaners.
- can be machine or hand washed (recommend air drying to increase longevity).
- is not made from petroleum based fibers (unlike microfiber cloths), therefore,
- will biodegrade in compost (or in nature) or can be incinerated without releasing toxins
- outperforms and replaces the need for dozens of paper towel rolls (saving money & reducing waste)
- is engineered to the highest standards and tested by independent labs.
- is the smart, sustainable solution you can depend on for all of your cleaning needs; at home, work or on the go.
How it contributes to your:
A DURAFRESH™ cloth helps keep your living space cleaner and family healthier. Its thick, multi-layered design picks up messes as well or better than traditional cloths or sponges, but its unconventional weave allows it to rinse out exceptionally well. Flowing water provides enough encouragement to rinse away 99.9% of debris and germs. Just rinse, wring and air dry, and your cloth will stay fresh and odor-free.
Directions for use and care
Begin by rinsing out the natural vegetable starch stiffener with tap water, or you can machine wash. We recommend air drying or low heat dryer cycle to extend the life of your DURAFRESH™ cloths. Also, it is recommended to avoid using fabric softener which will make the fiber slick and less absorbent. Rinse out and air dry (or wash) after each use to maintain freshness and ideal cleaning attributes. DURAFRESH™ cloth will become softer, thicker and more absorbent with repeated use. The lifespan of the cloth depends on roughness of surfaces being cleaned and frequency of use and washing.