Curelle - 100% Pure Cacay Oil
Curelle's new Cacay skin oil can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by up to 45% and deliver significant improvements in hydration, elasticity, firmness and smoothness. High in Vitamin E, and linoleic acid (Vitamin F), this natural oil can help improve a number of skin conditions.
Cacay Oil (Caryodendron orinocense Seed Oil) is one of the Amazon's best kept secrets. Its limited supply and unique balance of natural properties and one-of-a-kind results for skin have it in high demand as an anti-aging moisturizer.
Clinically proven. Wild Harvested. Cold Pressed. No GMO. Sustainable. Gluten Free. Vegan.
Clinically Proven (4 week study, applied twice daily)
* 95% of patients reduced the appearance of wrinkles 100% of patients had an increase in hydration and firmness
* 85% had an increase in smoothness
* 80% had an increase in elasticity
* The appearance of fine lines were reduced up to 45%
* Hydration increased up to 39%
* Smoothness increased up to 30%
* Elasticity improvement up to 27%
Studies were conducted utilizing 100% concentration of cacay oil which is why we make it available in Canada only 100% pure.
Safe to use in the sun. Can be used by all skin types including the most sensitive skin.
Some other PROPERTIES and USES:
* Cell regeneration (stretch marks, scars)
* Soothing (soothes burns and skin irritations)
* Sebum regulator (unblocks pores)
* Moisturizing (long lasting hydration, eczema, psoriasis)
* Brightening (skin radiance, blemishes, helps even tone)
* Hair (frizz control, conditioning, thermo protector)
* Other (nail strengthener, anti inflammatory, cuticle conditioning)
This premium grade cacay oil has the highest linoleic acid (Vitamin F) content of any plant oil.
* 2x more linoleic acid and 50% more Vitamin E than argan oil.
* 3x more retinol (Vitamin A) and 65% more linoleic acid than rose hip oil, and significantly more Vitamin E than rose hip oil.
Rose hip oil is unstable with a shelf life of six months or less, Vitamin E is added to extend its shelf life. The shelf life of this premium grade cacay oil is just over two years (with nothing added, just the pure oil).
Sustainable: The purchase of cacay nuts direct from farmers supports 200 families, making it possible for them to plant their own cacay trees and further increase their income.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Cold-Pressed Cacay Oil (Caryodendron orinocense Seed Oil). Sourced from Amazonia in Colombia.
Suggested Usage: Apply 1 or 2 drops on each side of face, twice daily. For smaller areas 1 drop twice daily. This is a light, quick absorbing dry oil that can be applied under makeup, under moisturizer, or alone. It can also be applied and left on overnight. A superb daily moisturizer for women and men. It features a light, pleasant, nutty scent which dissipates quickly.