Fazl - Aasha (HOPE) Socks
HAND-KNIT + LUXURIOUSLY COZY + FAIR TRADE + VEGAN + GIVES BACK TO ORPHANED AND DESTITUTE CHILDREN IN INDIA
Our socks are hand-made by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in colour and pattern details from those seen in our photos. The overall colour scheme and design will remain very similar.
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that our artisans are well cared for and our supply chain is held accountable
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- Vegan – A blend of 80% acrylic and 20% nylon means these are 100% Vegan
- No Itch – Our special blend maintains the warmth of a wool sock, but without the itch!
- Long Lasting – The durability of our yarn means these socks will outlast any adventure you take them on
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for curling up with a book or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter. To learn more read the origin story below
- The Aasha Design – The Aasha socks are white with red, grey, and black details. They contain the traditional Himalayan pattern of jurra bumchack (joined x's), which is a pattern that has existed in this community for centuries
- Stop buying boring white socks! If there is hope for your game of footsie it’s with these socks on. Be playful, be sophisticated – be hopeful
*please note this items is returnable for STORE CREDIT ONLY*