Fazl - Bundar (MONKEY) Socks
HAND-KNIT + LUXURIOUSLY COZY + FAIR TRADE + VEGAN + GIVES BACK TO ORPHANED AND DESTITUTE CHILDREN IN INDIA
Our socks are hand-made by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in colour and pattern details from those seen in our photos. The overall colour scheme and design will remain very similar.
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that our artisans are well cared for and our supply chain is held accountable
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- Vegan – A blend of 80% acrylic and 20% nylon means these are 100% Vegan
- No Itch – Our special blend maintains the warmth of a wool sock, but without the itch!
- Long Lasting – The durability of our yarn means these socks will outlast any adventure you take them on
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for curling up with a book or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter. To learn more read the origin story below
- The Bundar Design – The Bundar socks are green with cream, black, pink, and yellow details. They contain the traditional Himalayan patterns of billee ke daant (cat's teeth), bumchack (x's), and lamree (z's), which are patterns that have existed in this community for centuries
- If a couple of Plain Jane socks gave birth to a rebellious teenager ... it would look like this! A green inferno of colour and pattern, the Bundar have more to offer than just flash and sass – inner toe tranquility. So what are you waiting for? Unleash the beast (or at least your inner monkey!)