Piggy Paint - Scented Non-Toxic Nail Polish

SKU: PP-scentedpolish-fruit
Availability: 1 in stock
$7.50

Hurry, there are only 1 item(s) left!

QTY:

 



Introducing NEW Scented Piggy Paint Non-Toxic Nail Polish! Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint…it’s as Natural as Mud!

Piggy Paint is specially formulated from natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, biphenyl A, ethyl acetate and acetone.

Why is Piggy Paint Nail Polish the safe nail polish choice for children?

- Non-toxic

- Water-based formula

- Hypoallergenic

- Fun, vibrant colours

- Dries to a hard, durable finish

Ingredients: Water, water-miscible acrylic resins and thickeners (well below 100 parts per million), glycol ethers. May contain mica, D&C red lake, ultramarine blue, iron and titanium oxide pigments.

Applying Piggy Paint:

- Wash hands with soap and water

- Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint

- Air dry 60 seconds

- Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. For safety purposes, please follow manufacturer’s instructions on blow dryer and always monitor your child.

- Since most young children are squirmy during the drying process of any polish, we suggest singing songs to pass the time. Two rounds of the “ABC’s” should make 60 seconds pass by very quickly. Make “Piggy Painting” a bonding experience for you and your child.

 

Do I have to use a blow dryer to dry her nails? No, but it is recommended for maximum chip resistance. Since Piggy Paint is water-based and does not contain harsh chemicals, it takes longer for its ultimate hardness to be reached. The blow dryer just speeds up this process.