1. Keep unit upright. To remove the cover, lift straight up.
2. Plug the connector end of the power adapter into the DC-jack input under the base of the diffuser.
3. Add 300mL of tap water using a measuring cup (not included in the package). Do not use hot water, and fill only to the maximum fill line. Do not add water to the unit while switched on.
4. Add 5 to 10 drops of diffusion essential oils to the top of the tank.
5. Place the cover onto the base of the unit. The cover must be in place to operate the diffuser. Connect the diffuser to a power outlet before using.
Please read the manual carefully and keep it in a safe place.
After using the unit 5-6 times, or after 3-5 days, clean as follows:
1. Unplug the unit from its power outlet supply and remove the cover.
2. Pour out any water remaining in the tank. Do not pour out water from the air outlet side.
3. Using a soft cloth and a mild soap in warm water, gently wipe down the unit. Dry with a clean cloth.
4. To prevent water from entering the air outlet, pour off any excess by tilting the unit to the left, not to the right.
5. Do not use detergents containing acids or enzymes, as they may damage the unit and create toxic fumes.
Important: Use a mild soap only.