How does foaming hand soap really work? Foaming hand soap is a form of liquid soap. It is derived from a diluted form of liquid soap that is infused with air to create a foamy lather as it leaves the dispenser. Specialized dispensers are required to use foaming hand soap properly. Benefits of Foaming Hand Soap :
* Bottles Made of Clear PET Plastic (BPA-Free!)
* Environmentally friendly. Because it is a diluted form of liquid hand soap, less soap is used per hand washing session.
* Reduce water usage during hand washing by up to 45 percent.
* Cost-effective. Wasting less soap means buying less soap. Foaming soap dispensers release less soap than regular liquid soap dispensers do, allowing users to achieve the same level of cleanliness with less soap. Less soap per hand wash makes the same amount last longer, which costs less.
* Foaming hand soap is considered to be easy on the environment, affordable, efficient, hygienic, and an all-around sustainable option.