Bambu - Give it a Rest Bamboo Spatula
We've all done it: gotten gravy on a spotless outfit right before the party. Smeared food across a freshly scrubbed countertop. Put a spoon in the sink even though we'll need it again... all because we don't have a spoon rest. That's why we invented the 'Give it a Rest' spatula.
Our ‘Give it a Rest’ spatula is a combination of a spoon rest and a spatula. This innovative spatula is lovingly crafted from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo, with a small, patented bump on the back – a natural characteristic of how bamboo grows.
- Size: 12"
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
- Dishwasher safe, but not recommended
- Hand wash for longer life and avoid prolonged soaking
When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years to come (in fact, our founders have a set that has been in use since 2003). Follow these tips for best results:
— Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
— Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding your utensils with a fine grain sandpaper
— Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
— Not recommended for use in the microwave