F.E.T.E. - All Natural EarTul
F.E.T.E EarTul All Natural Ear Cleaning Tool is the earth-friendly ear cleaning tool that is completely biodegradable, compostable and sustainable.
- Use one or twice a week, or whenever you need to remove visible earwax from the entrance of your ear.
- Using conventional cotton swabs tends to push the wax further into your inner ear, which can cause damage to the tender tissue of the ear drum.
- EarTule is a practical instrument used by the people of China and Japan for generations.
- Made from bamboo stick, hemp string and eco-friendly paint.
- 100% Biodegradable; this tool should last you years, but when you are done, just throw it on your home compost heap or into your garden recycling and let nature to the rest.
- A portion of F.E.T.E proceeds are donated to the Lawrence Anthony Earth Organisation to support their ongoing efforts in helping safeguard and protect our environment.
- Recyclable packaging.
- Designed in the UK.
- Produced in China.
Directions: Simply wipe clean with a clean cloth or tissue.
Caution: Scrape out the ear wax gently with the smooth, spoon-shaped end of the EarTul. Never go into the inner ear. Earwax is an asset to your body because it protects the eardrum, so only remove the wax when it becomes visibly unsightly. Children: EarTul must always be handled by an adult and very gently.
Made of: Bamboo Stick, Hemp String, Eco-Friendly Paint.