IPPINKA - Nawrap Binchotan Dishcloth
These dishcloths have been infused with Binchotan (Japanese oak) charcoal, which helps the dishcloths stay fresh. This means your dishcloths, which are constantly damp, will last longer and smell better.
- 6 ply (13.5 x 13.5″) / 4 ply (13.5 x 27″) for extra absorbency and durability
- 100% natural: no dye, bleach, or any other chemicals used
- Infused with binchotan charcoal
- Materials: cotton and rayon infused with ultra-fine binchotan powder
- Hang dry. Do not bleach.
- May contain binchotan smell during the first few uses
- Fabric gets softer with use. To achieve softness faster, soak in hot water for 5 minutes