Le Comptoir Aroma - Osaka Nebulizer
Le Comptoir Aroma
Inspired by traditional Japanese wooden architecture, the Osaka Nebulizer is designed for those who love the blend of iconic old-world charm and contemporary touch. Known as the 'City of Water', the delicate waves of its base restore it to its historic look and bring additional detail to this thoughtful design.
In addition to being an elegant decorative piece, Osaka offers the highest standards in terms of the therapeutic benefits you can get from an essential oil diffuser.
- Broadcast time: intermittent mode 5 minutes ON / 3 minutes OFF
- Possible variation in diffusion intensity
- Recommended use: 20 minutes of broadcast
- Automatic shutdown after 3 hours of operation
- Broadcast coverage of up to 800 ft2
- Ambient light: color variation
- Dimensions: diameter 3.7 x height 7.2 inches
Keep the device straight
Insert the glassware into the wooden base.
Add 10 to 20 drops of pure essential oil inside the glassware and put on the caps.
Plug the connector into the DC-jack input at the base of the nebulizer.
Adjust the level of essential oil diffusion using the rotary knob.
Add essential oil when the diffusion level becomes low.
DO NOT LEAVE IN OPERATION MORE THAN 3 HOURS IN A ROW.
DO NOT LET THE OIL PROTRUDE FROM THE ESSENTIAL OIL INJECTOR.
USE ONLY 100% PURE OILS.
DO NOT PUT WATER IN THE DIFFUSER.
Read carefully and keep the user manual carefully.
Clean 1 time a week to avoid clogging the device and use medical alcohol. Please clean it as follows:
- Remove the lid and remove the glassware from the wooden base.
- Pour the remaining essential oil from the glass part and clean the inside with medical alcohol.
- Put 3 mL of medical alcohol into your nebulizer and diffuse for 5 min.
- Spill the excess and re-ignite the nebulizer until the medical alcohol has completely evaporated.
- If there is still essential oil residue after these different steps, put the glass part in hot water (below 45 ° C) with a neutral detergent for half a day and then wash it again with pure water.
Only use the device once the remaining water is drained.
Clean the glassware before each oil change.