Second Yoga Jeans - High Rise Rachel Skinny Riverside 30"
Second Yoga Jeans
These classic rise jeans are a mid-blue wash with light fading at the thighs, gently worn-in whiskers, and subtle hints of distress around the pockets for an authentic denim look.
This style crafted in our Vintage denim uses open-ended cotton blends that provide an authentic look without the need to break them in—inspired by pre-loved denim to replicate the worn-in comfort of your favorite pair of old jeans.
The Rachel. Our skinny silhouette hugs close to the body from the hip to the ankle.
Fit Tip: This style fits true to size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 30" inseam
- Camel Stitch
- YJ Logo - Copper Button and Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan leather YJ patch at back waist
- Size: 25 to 34
- Camille is 5'9" and wears a size 26
- Style: 2444
- Designed in Montreal
- Type of denim: Vintage
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 11.5 oz.
The cotton used in this denim is certified by Cotton USA and produced in an ISO 14001 and Oeko-Tex-certified mill. In addition, we are proud to use laser technology, a sustainable method that helps reduce our carbon footprint.
- Cotton USA: An entity that certifies premium quality, traceability, and transparency in the cotton supply chain, all sourced from the USA.
- ISO 14001: The highest certification for regulating environmental management in a company. Ensures practices are sustainable.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that no harmful chemicals are used.
- Laser Technology: A sustainable method that helps reduce the number of chemicals, natural resources, and energy used in our washing processes.