Silver Jeans - High Note Skinny Eco Responsible Jeans
High Note boasts a universally flattering, high-rise fit with a perfectly contoured waistband that prevents gapping. It’s crafted with stretch fabrics that allow maximum flex and conform to your shape. Plus, it features a uniquely designed pattern that lifts and flatters your backside.
- Skinny jeans with a distressed medium indigo wash
- 11'' high rise
- Power stretch denim with highest stretch and recovery
- 5-pocket styling with a zip fly and button closure
- Features the Trine brand icon embroidered on the back pocket
- 9.75'' leg opening
- 29" inseam
- Modeled in a size 26 and a 29'' inseam
- Model measurements: Height 5'9.5'', Bust 32'' Hip 35.5'', Waist 25''
- Fiber content: 92% Cotton 7% Polyester 1% Elastane
- Fabric type: Performance Stretch
An indigo wash that’s as authentic as it is eco-friendly? That’s what we do best.
Our eco washes utilize less water, chemicals and energy than traditional washes. Every style with an eco wash has been classified as low-impact on the environment. This means they feature a green EIM (Environmental Impact Measuring) score that’s been measured and accredited by Jeanologia®.
With low-impact washes, earth-friendly materials and more, we’re making sustainable choices when it comes to crafting the perfect fit. Because our future depends on it.
Conscious materials that don’t sacrifice the everyday comfort we’re known for.
Many of our sustainable styles are designed with eco-friendly fabrics. Some of these fabrics feature recycled materials through the use of REPREVE®. Others are made CiCLO® fibers, which reduce the persistence of plastic microfibers in our oceans and plastic accumulation in landfills. In addition to fabrics, a portion of the metals in our buttons and rivets are recycled. We also use recycled materials for parts of our woven labels, paper trims and polybags.
Every step we take is progress towards a creating a collection that’s completely sustainable. And we won’t stop until we reach 100%.