Skoy is a 100% biodegradable, reusable, and even compostable cleaning cloth. Made using all natural materials (cotton and wood pulp cellulose). Skoy can absorb 15x its own weight and each one can outlast 15 rolls of paper towels!
- Comes in a pack of 4 (Each package comes in assorted colours. They are not exactly as shown)
- Dyes and inks are non-toxic
Absorbs 15x its own weight
- Reusable and durable: Using a Skoy Cloth is equivalent to using 15 rolls of paper towels in an average home.
- Long-lasting because of the wash-ability feature. It dries quickly, so it is not a breeding ground for bacteria.
- 100% Biodegradable when properly composted because it is made from a natural cotton and wood-based cellulose pulp. The Skoy Cloth is a chlorine-free, unbleached, and non-GMO product using water-based colors and inks. After an independent composting test, Skoy Cloth broke down completely within 5 weeks.
- Made in Germany
- Size: 17 cm x 19.5 cm
- Wet your Skoy Cloth before using. Be sure to squeeze out the excess water for optimal absorption.
- The trick to minimize bacteria growth is to let your Skoy Cloth dry. The Skoy Cloth is designed to be thin so that it dries quickly. A Skoy Sink Holder is a great place for your Skoy Cloth to dry.
- It can be used with popular household cleaners, but works just as well with water. Rinse cloth thoroughly when combined with dish soap in order not to leave residue.
- Chlorine-use is not recommended.
- We recommend that after your Skoy Cloth has passed its prime, it can be used as a rag for heavier cleaning.
The Skoy Cloth can be cleaned in your dishwasher and is washer and dryer safe up to 90°C (190°F).
Another option to keep your Skoy Cloth germ-free is to microwave it daily when damp for 1-2 minutes. This will also remove possible bad smell that is caused by bacteria. Remember your Skoy Cloth must be wet when microwaving for best effect and to avoid risk of fires. The Skoy Cloth will be extremely hot when removing from the microwave so please use caution and wait a moment. Immediately run under cool water to rinse.